Day 258: The present is smaller than a second.

Another sick day! After reading my selection in The Power of Now, I spent most of the morning trying to decide if my room was burning hot or freezing cold. Needless to say, my hour of meditation turned into a nap even more quickly than usual.


My biggest (only) accomplishment was making some progress in tidying my pigsty of a room.


I am, however, feeling hopeful for tomorrow, and have been planning my last lesson for a little while now. Looking forward to returning to work!

Comments

  1. what great timing, even i fell sick yesterday and moreover i have exams
    this viral is killing me SLOWLYYYYY
    get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!