Din 243: I dislocated my smile.

I slept in until 11 today, for the first time in forever! Upon arising, the internet was my highest priority -- I finally got it to work by placing the router literally on top of my computer. Great. I then discovered that my blog has got more than 30, 000 hits! Thanks, guys!!


I did my daily readings of Tolle and Ovid before performing some "extensive" updates to my blog for Laura. Nani, Guljeet Auntie, and I then had lunch before going to sleep again.

In the afternoon, we ventured to South Extension for some souvenir shopping. I finally found some of my liking, and returned home with two colossal (tiny) bags.


We plopped ourselves down in the sitting room for music and masti before I sat for an hour of meditation. I took the lift back downstairs to avoid descending these terrifying railingless (still being constructed) stairs.


We've just enjoyed a chatpatta dinner and way too much ice cream, and the cricket match is playing in the background as I scramble to write this post before the wireless fizzles out again. 53 hours until Americaaa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!