Day 276: I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.

Sick again! What's wrong with me?

I awoke to yoga this morning and then scarfed down some McDonald's hot cakes for breakfast. Priya and I then rushed our morning rituals and hurried to Target for some last minute trip shopping (in vain).


We then went to FHS for this year's State Certamen tryouts. After a very lengthy tryout process, I'm happy to congratulate Carolyn and Jorge, who comprise the half of the Upper team which is determined, and Priya Gill, who will be the Novice level Grammarian! <3


Sniffly, I dragged myself to the mall for more shopping, which solidified the knowledge that nothing at all fits me (unless Priya can talk me into thinking it does).


We returned, fairly unsuccessful, and I pulled myself into bed. Packing isn't done and I fly to Colombia tomorrow. Joy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!