Setting off for Seoul!

As I'm sure all of you know by now, I've been working on campus for a start-up called Sense & Sustainability since last spring. This April, S&S has the great honor of being invited to co-host the K.E.Y. Platform 2014 conference in Seoul, Korea on Business Innovation and Sustainability.
So tomorrow, our team is setting off for Seoul to present on how sustainability can not only be a source of cost-savings, but also a major driver of future profits at this event, which will convene business leaders from across East Asia. In attendance will be 1000+ senior-level management from major corporations including Samsung, LG, Hyundai, KIA, Baidu, Sharp, etc, as well as representatives from the city government of Seoul, and various Korean Ministries. I couldn't be more excited!

I hope you all will follow along with my travels as always, and take a second to like the Facebook page for the conference, where my colleagues and I will be posting articles we write reporting on conference events, as well as check out the page for our company.

Thanks so much, and wish me safe travels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!